Life is a Marathon

Life can feel like a marathon and test of endurance sometimes. I am so grateful for those who have ran by my side throughout the years. Our life matters. Our word matter. We were not placed on earth to be alone. I hope I can speak words of love and encouragement to those around me. I know what it's like to feel alone. I know what it's like to feel like you can't go a step further. I even know what it is like to search for the truck they send for those injured who don't feel like they can finish the race.
But I also know the joy of seeing those around me succeed. I know the exhilaration that comes from passing each mile marker that I thought I never could. If you are feeling exhausted running this race of life know that you are never alone even if it feels like that sometimes. I am grateful for the people the Lord has placed in my life right when I needed them. I am grateful for angels both seen and unseen that aid us in mortality.
If no one hasn't told you lately, YOU ARE LOVED! YOU MATTER! YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS, in fact you were sent to do hard things. Life is a journey that brings us up and down mountains and through valleys but we can all make it through together! May we grant ourselves and others an abundance of grace and remember the worth of every soul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Love

Angels

The storms in our lives